We believe we have the responsibility to use the best professional care, skill, and judgment in planning and delivering your dental treatment. Your payment will reimburse us for our services.
Therefore, our practice policy is that payment is due at the time of treatment. To assist you with the payment process, we will work with your insurance company to secure maximum coverage for your treatment, and we will work with you to afford the portion of your treatment for which you are responsible.
- Master Card
Most insurance plans are accepted. If you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we will gladly file your insurance forms for you with a request to have the benefits assigned to the office. If you are responsible for a co-payment, we require that this be paid when treatment begins.
- Delta Dental
- And most other dental insurance
We offer CareCredit and iCare financial for your financing options:
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation’s leading patient payment program.
- With CareCredit you can finance 100% of your dental care and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, you can begin your treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
- CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans so you can find one that works best for you. With the popular No Interest Payment Plans* there are no interest charges if you pay your balance in full within the specified time period. Monthly payments can be as low as 3% of your balance. For procedure fees from $1,000 to $25,000, CareCredit offers 24, 36, or 48 month plan options with low monthly payments available.
- CareCredit can be used by the whole family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. And, by using CareCredit for your dental care, you can save your other credit cards for household or unplanned expenses.
- Finance company approval must be obtained prior to starting your treatment. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in moments.
Apply now for CareCredit or see our staff for more details.
iCare Financial is a full-service consumer financial organization that offers patient financial programs for 0% interest. Patients are approved with no credit check. Contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-875-3141 for more information.