Welcome to The Grove City Center for Dentistry! Thank you for choosing our practice for your dental needs.
When you visit our office, you can expect to receive a personal, comprehensive dental experience in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We strive to develop a long-lasting and trusting relationship with each of our patients.
In order to provide you with outstanding dental care, we will need to first introduce you to our dental hygiene team. At your initial dental hygiene appointment you can expect many of these treatments:
- X-rays suited to specific patient need
- Full mouth periodontal exam and charting
- Charting of existing restorations
- Intra-oral photo tour of your mouth
- Dental cleaning or periodontal treatment based on patient need
- Oral cancer screening
- DIAGNOdent early detection device for cavities and their severity
- Patient education
- Comprehensive oral evaluation by the dentist
Please assist us by providing the following information before or at the time of your consultation:
- A completed Medical/Dental History Form
- Any recent dental X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medical prescriptions and any other vitamins, supplements, etc.
- If you have dental benefits, please bring your card and any associated documents. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Additionally, please visit the Our Office Section of our website to familiarize yourself with our:
- Appointment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Financial Policy
- Emergency and After Hour Philosophy
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) requiring antibiotics, or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
We look forward to treating you soon!