Certified Dental Hygienist
Our amazing dental team at The Grove City Center for Dentistry has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist. We are seeking a team member who is patient-centered, professional and caring – someone who is willing to create great relationships with our patients and is comfortable with treatment presentation. The ideal candidate is a hygienist who is a team player committed to providing the highest level of treatment to every patient.
We are a quality driven group that offers exceptional patient care in a modern, highly-trained and technologically advanced practice. Our practice values are “to treat every patient as if they were a family member.” We have a beautiful, brand new office and cutting-edge technology and we offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to Nancy Hogle at NHogle@GCCDentistry.com.
- Licensed to administer local anesthesia
- Registered Dental Hygienist License
- Two or more years Dental Hygiene experience
The ideal candidate also must have the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- If you are an EFDA, that is a plus, but not required
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Positive attitude
- Great people skills
- Ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge (Dentrix experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to schedule appointments and present treatment to patients