*After your initial new patient consultation, exam and hygiene cleaning, We will work with you to schedule your treatment. You must have all of your treatment completed before receiving your Opalescence Go disposable, take-home whitening system. Each time you visit The Grove City Center for Dentistry for your scheduled re-care dental hygiene appointment, we will give you your next supply of Opalescence Go.
To remain eligible for the Free Whitening for Life Program, patients must maintain at least two dental hygiene re-care cleanings per year at our office, and be in good financial standing.
Your initial new patient appointment will include:
- Health history review and blood pressure screening
- Digital X-rays suited to specific patient need
- Full mouth periodontal exam
- Charting of existing restorations
- Intra-oral photo tour of your mouth
- Dental cleaning or periodontal treatment, based on your dental health needs
- Oral cancer screening and head and neck exam
- DIAGNOdent early detection device for cavities and their severity
- Cosmetic analysis to review the shape and shade of your teeth
- Orthodontic evaluation and TMJ exam
- Comprehensive oral evaluation by Dr. Simone or Dr. Lowe
The Grove City Center for Dentistry is proud to provide Free Whitening for Life to all of our patients in Grove City, Groveport, Commercial Point, Plain City and Columbus. Contact us for more details about our Free Whitening for Life program.