Our Mission and Beliefs
At The Grove City Center for Dentistry, we believe . . .
We believe in providing you with amazing, compassionate, comprehensive dental care.
Dr. Bryan Simone, Dr. Kyle Lowe and our entire team at The Grove City Center for Dentistry would like to officially welcome you to our practice. Located in Grove City, Ohio, GCCD has been practicing dentistry for more than 60 years. In fact, our practice is one of the oldest and most established dental offices in the area. And, we welcome patients from all over, including Columbus, Commercial Point, Orient, West Jefferson, Groveport and other communities.
We want you to know that we sincerely care about your dental health. We believe in working with you to understand your dental health needs and goals and to create a treatment plan that improves your life. We do everything possible to ensure you are comfortable while you are in our care. We believe in treating each patient with kindness, dignity, respect, and compassion. We believe in using the most advanced technology to assist us in our dental treatment. We believe in life-long education of our entire dental team. We take great pride in the quality of our work. We are dedicated to practicing dentistry for a lifetime of good health.
We are committed to exceeding your expectations in all facets of our dentistry, and we are honored that you have chosen our practice, our team, our family to care for you and your family.
Each and every member of our team agrees to work and live by these core values as a part of our Grove City Center for Dentistry family.
Our Core Values:
- Service over self, with honesty and integrity.
- Always give our best.
- Maintain dignity, professionalism, and honor in our name and reputation.
- Follow the Golden Rule.
- Treat every patient with compassion, care, dignity, and respect.
- Treat every patient like family. They are.
- Treat each other with respect and understanding. We are all important members of this team, and together, we make our patients’ lives better.
- Treat people as you want to be treated, and treat patients as though they are the most important person in the room. They are.