While we want every visit to The Grove City Center for Dentistry to be special, we want to help prepare you for your first visit.
At your initial appointment, you will meet our highly-trained dental hygiene team and experience a thorough dental hygiene exam, which includes:
- Digital X-rays
- Full mouth periodontal exam and charting
- Health history review
- Head and neck exam and TMJ evaluation
- Charting of existing restorations
- Intra-oral photos tour of your mouth
- Dental cleaning or periodontal treatment based on your dental health needs
- Oral cancer screening
- Cosmetic analysis to review shade and shape of teeth
- Bite analysis to identify orthodontic needs
- DIAGNOdent early detection screening for cavities and their severity (when applicable)
- Comprehensive oral evaluation by Dr. Simone or Dr. Lowe
Please assist us by providing the following information before or at the time of your consultation:
- Complete and submit our online patient forms here:
- Any recent dental X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medical prescriptions and any other vitamins, supplements, etc.
- If you have dental benefits, please bring your card and any associated documents. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please alert our office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) requiring antibiotics, or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).