Financing and Insurance
At The Grove City Center for Dentistry we want to make sure we provide the best financial options for your dental health treatment.
Our office policy is that payment is due at the time of treatment.
To assist you with the payment process, we will work with your insurance company to secure maximum coverage for your treatment, and we will work with you to afford the portion of your treatment for which you are responsible.
Most insurance plans are accepted. If you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we will gladly file your insurance forms for you with a request to have the benefits assigned to the office. If you are responsible for a co-payment, we require that this be paid when treatment begins.
- Delta Dental
- We also welcome patients who participate in other insurance plans. The “non-network” fees will simply be different. We work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
Please remember to bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite the claims process for you.
How Can We Help You?
CARECREDITAs a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation’s leading patient payment program.
- With CareCredit you can finance 100% of your dental care and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, you can begin your treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
- CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans so you can find one that works best for you. With the popular No Interest Payment Plans* there are no interest charges if you pay your balance in full within the specified time period. Monthly payments can be as low as 3% of your balance. For procedure fees from $1,000 to $25,000, CareCredit offers 24, 36, or 48 month plan options with low monthly payments available.
- CareCredit can be used by the whole family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. And, by using CareCredit for your dental care, you can save your other credit cards for household or unplanned expenses.
- Finance company approval must be obtained prior to starting your treatment. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in moments.