Comprehensive Family Dentist in Obetz, OH
As your premier family dentist near Obetz, OH, Grove City Center for Dentistry is dedicated to providing top-notch dental care to patients of all ages in the area. Dr. Bryan Simone, Dr. Kyle Lowe, and our team of skilled and compassionate dental assistants committed to providing the highest quality care to patients of all ages. From routine checkups and cleanings to more complex dental procedures, we offer comprehensive services to help you achieve optimal oral health.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and experience the exceptional care that has made us a trusted name in family dentistry in Obetz, OH.
Personalized Dental Care for Your Whole Family in Obetz, OH
Located near Obetz, OH, in Grove City, our state-of-the-art dental practice provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients. So, whether you’re a busy professional or a parent with young children, our convenient location makes dental care accessible for you and your family!
Pediatric Dentistry in Obetz, OH
Dental health starts at a young age. That’s why our pediatric dental care involves giving personalized recommendations for at-home dental care and offering preventative treatments, such as fluoride treatments and dental sealants, to help protect children’s teeth from decay and other issues. We also provide comprehensive dental exams and cleanings to help detect any potential problems early on.
Dr. Simone and Dr. Lowe will work with you and your child to develop a customized dental plan that meets their unique needs and ensures optimal dental health.
Teeth Cleaning Services in Obetz, OH
During your teeth cleaning appointment, our dental professionals will review your health history and perform a full mouth periodontal exam, charting any existing restorations and taking intra-oral photos of your mouth. We also use digital X-rays suited to your specific needs, allowing us to detect potential issues early on.
Our teeth cleaning services include an oral cancer screening and head and neck exam, as well as an early detection device for cavities and their severity (when applicable). We also perform a cosmetic analysis to review the shape and shade of your teeth, as well as an orthodontic evaluation and TMJ exam.
Teeth Whitening Services in Obetz, OH
We provide two different teeth whitening solutions for our patients:
- Opalescence Take-Home Whitening: This option includes custom-made trays that we fabricate in our office based on impressions of your teeth. You will receive syringes of Opalescence tooth whitening gel to use with your trays at home. Our Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride) to help reduce tooth sensitivity.
- Opalescence GO: A great professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It can be used right out of the package and comes with a clear material tray that anyone can use. Our Opalescence tooth whitening gel also contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride) to help reduce tooth sensitivity.
We recommend wearing the Opalescence whitening gel for at least 30 minutes per day or even overnight for both teeth whitening options.
Emergency Dental Care in Obetz, OH
Our experienced dental professionals can handle a variety of dental emergencies, including the following:
- Severe toothaches or tooth pain
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Dental abscesses or infections
- Lost fillings or crowns
- Knocked-out teeth
- Jaw injuries or fractures
- Broken braces or wires
- Soft tissue injuries to the gums, cheeks, lips, or tongue
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, stay calm and follow these tips:
- For severe tooth pain, rinse your mouth with warm salt water and apply a cold compress to your face to reduce swelling.
- If you’ve lost a tooth, try to find it and rinse it gently with water. Place it back into the socket if possible, or store it in milk or saliva until you can see a dentist.
- For broken or cracked teeth, rinse your mouth with warm salt water and apply a cold compress to your face to reduce swelling.
- If you have a dental abscess, avoid popping or draining it and seek professional care as soon as possible.
Comprehensive Dental Services for Your Family's Unique Needs
At Grove City Center for Dentistry, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to help every patient, regardless of age, achieve and maintain healthy and beautiful smiles. Our dental professionals are committed to providing exceptional care in a comfortable and welcoming dental office.
Our general dentistry services include:
Preventive dentistry is essential for maintaining good oral health and preventing dental problems. We provide comprehensive dental exams and cleanings, cavity detection, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, oral cancer screenings, and periodontal therapy for gum disease.
Our cosmetic dentistry procedures restore the health and strength of your teeth and gums while enhancing their appearance. Our cosmetic services include Dental Bonding, CEREC One-Visit Crowns, Invisalign®, Porcelain Veneers, and Teeth Whitening.
Restorative dentistry improves the health of your teeth, gums, and mouth to enhance everyday functions such as chewing, swallowing, and smiling. We offer the following procedures to old or new patients:
- Root canals
- Dental surgery
- Dental implants
- And more!
Choose Grove City Center for Dentistry as Your Family Dentist in Obetz, OH, Now!
If you’re looking for a trusted family dentist in Obetz, OH, that can help you achieve optimal oral health and a bright, healthy smile, look no further than our experienced team.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and experience the exceptional dental care that has made us the best dental care provider in family dentistry in Obetz, OH.